Broccoli salad recipe. I’ve partnered with StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® to bring you this delicious tuna or salmon broccoli salad recipe!
Today we’re making tuna broccoli salad, a delicious and easy meal for the family!
The summer is rolling on through and the warm days have us making easy dishes that don’t require cooking inside. Is it the same at your house?
You’ve gotta try this easy broccoli salad recipe and make it your own with tuna or salmon StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.®? 😋
For our recipe, we’re using StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® because the pouches come packed full of cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil.
The EVOO gives tuna and salmon a rich, mellow flavor and a tender texture that works so well in salads.
It’s perfect for our easy to assemble broccoli salad – with just a few ingredients we’ll have lunch ready in no time!
Broccoli Salad with Tuna
A tuna broccoli salad recipe that you can prepare in minutes! StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® tuna or salmon makes this dish so quick and easy to prepare.
This broccoli salad recipe is packed with flavor and beautiful texture that the entire family will love!
- StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna with Sun-dried Tomato, StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna and/or StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Wild-Caught Pink Salmon
Yellowfin Tuna and/or StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Wild-Caught Pink Salmon
- Broccoli – 3-5 heads; cut into small florets
- Apple – 3 Apples; cut into small chunks
- Red Onion – cut/diced
- Chickpeas – 6oz
- Mayo – 1 cup
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Place broccoli, apple, onion, and mayo in a bowl.
- Mix well
- Place chickpeas and shredded cheese in their own bowls
- Serve the salad in individual bowls, allowing everyone to add their own chickpeas, cheese, and choice of tuna or salmon StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.®
Although everything in this dish is scrumptious, it’s the StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® that really takes it to the next level!
All their tuna and salmon are wild-caught and deliciously prepared in EVOO. The pouches are ready and waiting to be added to your table.
Because we’re giving everyone a choice between StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna with Sun-dried Tomato, StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna, and StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Wild-Caught Pink Salmon, we know everyone will love their broccoli salad!
While today I’m having the Yellowfin with Sun-dried Tomato, all of them work perfectly in this salad!
Which StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® will you incorporate into this broccoli salad?
Tuna Broccoli Salad
- 4 Pouches StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna with Sun-dried Tomato, StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna, or StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Wild-Caught Pink Salmon
- 3-5 Heads Broccoli - cut into small florets
- 3 Count Apples - cut into chunks
- 1 Count Red Onion - Diced
- 1 Can/Pouch Roasted Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans)
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Combine everything in a bowl and mix well or add everything to individual serving bowls. Have each person choose their favorite StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.®
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® .
- Yahoo Mail
- Send in Text
- Copy Link
Subscribe for a free sweet dessert recipe delivered instantly!
This is a fun and easy summer broccoli salad recipe, I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Comments are closed.