Looking for a delicious slow cooker meal loaded with cheese and chicken?
This cheesy chicken pasta recipe is comfort food that will make you feel right at home every time you make it.
You might also like these Chicken Chilaquiles.
Whether you’re bundled up in front of the fireplace or sharing stories around the dining room table, this chicken pasta dish screams comfort.
Perhaps easier to make though is this Garlic Pasta with Popcorn Shrimp, and it’s just layered with flavor!
Slow Cooker Chicken Pasta
Slow cooker cheesy chicken pasta recipe. So easy and delicious, this can be made in one pot! Shredded chicken, cheese, pasta, and spices taste amazing together. Try this simple cheesy chicken pasta recipe this week!
Try it once and your family will love it too. So break out that crockpot and make this meal for your family, too!
This meal only takes 3 hours, unlike some others that will be cooking all day.
Perfect for a Saturday or Sunday dinner, you can wake up late and get this going at about 3pm to have it ready for dinner!
Cheesy Chicken Pasta
This is a one-pot recipe and it’s as simple as any other recipe I make.
You’ll get the ingredients, toss the chicken and seasonings in the pot and let it cook until it’s ready to shred.
Once it’s cooked, shred the chicken, add the pasta and remaining ingredients and cook until the pasta is done.
Top it all with cheese and it’s ready to serve!
Slow cooker cheesy chicken pasta is stupid-simple and everyone will love it!
You might also like:
- Grill Chicken Drumsticks
- Grilled Chicken Recipes
- How To Grill Chicken Legs
- How to Grill Beer Can Chicken
Cheesy Chicken Pasta
- Slow cooker
- 1-16 oz can tomatoes do not drain
- 1-14 oz can tomato sauce
- 5 chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp red chile flakes
- 1 lb pasta shells
- 2 cups marble cheese grated
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated or shaved
- Handful parsley chopped for garnish
- Begin by seasoning your chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Place tomatoes, tomato sauce, herbs and season chicken in the crock pot. Cook on high for 2 hours - or low for 4 hours.
- At that time, remove the chicken from the crock pot and shred it with a couple of forks.. You are checking to see how far along the chicken is and also making it smaller for serving.
- Add the chicken and uncooked pasta back into the crock pot. Cook on low for 1 hour (or high for about 20 minutes).
- Add the cheese and cover for 10-15 more minutes before serving.
Subscribe for a free sweet dessert recipe delivered instantly!