This pumpkin cheesecake is always a favorite at our holiday gatherings!
If you love pumpkin pie and classic cheesecake combination, you’ll LOVE this pumpkin cheesecake recipe with delicious vanilla cheesecake swirls!
Everyone absolutely loves it, and it’s sure to be the best pumpkin cheesecake you’ve ever made, too!
From Thanksgiving gatherings to Christmas, and New Year celebrations, this is an easy to make dessert recipe that can become your annual go-to for the holidays.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Besides cookies, Katie loves making this pumpkin recipe every year.
She makes it for all the holiday parties and family gatherings we attend.
There’s nothing better than a rich, creamy, pumpkin cheesecake to sink your teeth into!
So let’s get to it, and make Katie’s famous pumpkin cheesecake – and it’s delicious!
- Two graham cracker crusts (premade is easy!)
- 4 packages of 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (total 32oz)
- 1 cup sugar, divided into 1/4 & 3/4 cups
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Dash of ground cloves
- Whipped topping
Preheat the Oven
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and grab your big mixing bowl and an electric mixer.
You can use a good hand mixer or your Kitchenaid stand mixer, both will work just fine.
Beat Cream Cheese
Beat the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and 3/4 cups of sugar together with your mixer.
Next, you’ll add the eggs one at a time. After adding an egg, mix until the egg is blended in, then add the next.
Repeating for each of the four eggs.
Set Aside Some Batter
Take 1.5 cups of the batter from your large bowl and place it in another bowl, and set aside.
In your large bowl, add the can of pumpkin, remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and the spices and stir together with a nice stiff spoon.
Put Batter in Crusts
Pour the pumpkin cheesecake mixture from the large bowl into the crusts, dividing it evenly between the two.
TIP: Place pie crusts on a cookie sheet to make it easier to get them in and out of the oven!
Add Remaining Batter
Scoop spoonfuls of the plain batter that we had set aside on top of the pumpkin cheesecake batter in the pie crusts.
Cut through the plain batter with the backside of a butter knife to create swirls and a marbling effect.
Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Pop the pumpkin cheesecakes into the oven and bake for about 50 minutes — our oven takes about 47 minutes!
TIP: Opening the oven to peek will release the steam and may cause cracking!
Remove, Cool, Refrigerate
When the center of the cheesecake is firm and set – not liquid-y, remove from the oven, and cool completely.
Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cut the pumpkin cheesecake into slices and top with whipped topping
Do You Refrigerate Pumpkin Cheesecake?
Absolutely! You can keep this cheesecake in the refrigerator, in an airtight container, for up to a few days, maybe even a week!
Refrigerating the cheesecake is a must since it does contain dairy products.
You might also like these desserts:
- Christmas Gift For Neighbors; Cookie Bucket
- Christmas Tree Cakes Recipe
- Christmas Wreath Cake Donuts
- Peanut Butter Cookie Brownie Swirl Bars
- Holiday Wreath Brownies
We try to make this recipe when we have family gatherings or parties. It’s that good – everyone loves it. It’s not one of those recipes that people say “oh that’s great, did you make this yourself” — all while feeding the dog under the table… It really is good!
Like any cheesecake, it does have a tendency to crack on the top (especially if it’s not cooked in a water bath). But just cut it up and put a dab of cool whip or whipped cream on top. Yummy!
- 2 count Premade graham cracker crusts
- 4 8oz Cream cheese softened (total 32oz)
- 1 cup Sugar divided into 1/4 & 3/4 cups
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Ground nutmeg
- 1 dash Ground cloves
- 1 tub Whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup of the sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended
- Add one egg at a time, mixing on low speed after each egg until blended
- Remove and place 1 1/2 cups of batter in a small bowl
- Stir pumpkin, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, and spices into large bowl of batter
- Pour pumpkin cheesecake batter into crusts, dividing evenly between the two
- Top both cheesecakes with spoonfuls of reserved plain batter
- Cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect
- BAKE 50-55 min. or until center is almost set (Check on it early! Our takes about 47 minutes)
- TIP: Opening the oven to peek will release the steam and may cause cracking
- Once center is firm/set, remove from oven and cool completely.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut it up, top each piece with whipped cream and enjoy!
- Yahoo Mail
- Send in Text
- Copy Link
Subscribe for a free sweet dessert recipe delivered instantly!
Enjoy this easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe! It’s amazing!
Comments are closed.