Halloween graveyard jello dessert recipe! Sweet, chocolaty, delicious Halloween desserts! This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and the Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #FrightAndDelight #CollectiveBias
Who’s ready for Halloween? Today we’re serving up some spooky Fanta Halloween Graveyard Jello! This Halloween dessert will have even the scariest witches, mummies and ghouls asking for more!
Better yet, we’re using Fanta Strawberry to make our jello and adding all sorts of fun stuff to our Halloween desserts!
We love making fun Halloween desserts and this graveyard jello is one of our favorites!
How do you make Halloween graveyard jello? We’ll get to that in a second, but first I know you’re dying to hear about my honeymoon.
Halloween and honeymoon? You bet!
Katie and I went to Florida on our honeymoon. We love to explore amusement parks and one place we always go is Universal Studios.
Okay, we didn’t just go to Universal Studios, we went on Halloween Horror Nights!
They transform the park into a spooky setting with “scare zones”. ‘Scarearacters’ are all running around scaring the pants off visitors. It’s a riot!
Ever been snuck up on by a masked man with a chainsaw? It happens at Halloween Horror Nights!
They also had 9 haunted houses featuring some of our favorite movies, TV shows, and original houses too.
It was amazing, the scare-actors makeup and costumes were exactly what you’d expect from Universal Studios. Completely on point!
So yes, we had a Halloween horror-filled honeymoon. There’s a joke there somewhere, but I’ll leave that up to you 😉
Now let’s make these Halloween dessert graveyard jello cups!
Halloween Graveyard Jello
The fun and variety of fruity Fanta flavors will make you the star of thrilling Halloween scary movie nights.
Grab the blankets and watch your favorite eerie movie on the inflatable screen in the backyard. Or dim the lights in the family room for a spoOoOoky night filled with your family’s favorite scary movies.
This fun, irresistible and fruity Fanta flavors with bold colors will bring scary movie nights to life!
In our Fanta graveyard jello, you can taste….(feel?) the carbonation in the jello, so it’s kinda cool.
We’re also adding crumbled up chocolate sandwich cookies to the top of each jello. This gives it a chocolate crunch that your spookiest ghosts will love.
- 1 box of 3 oz gelatin – strawberry flavor
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup Fanta Strawberry
- Gummy worms or other Halloween-themed gummy candy (eyeballs etc..)
- Crushed chocolate sandwich cookies – start with a few and crush them as needed
- Clear plastic cups
Note: Make this with any flavor soda you like. You can even make different batches wifh various flavors, or mix them together for a real “graveyard jello”.
Remember making “graveyards” soda drinks when you were a kid? Mixing all the sodas in a cup? I do! haha!
Other flavor combinations you may like:
- Fanta Orange with Pineapple Gelatin, Pineapple with Strawberry Gelatin, and Grape with Orange Gelatin
Basically we’re going to follow the instructions on the gelatin box and substitute cold water for cold Fanta soda.
But see the tip below to keep this jello sparkling!
- Boil water, stir into gelatin until dissolved.
- Add 1 cup of Fanta but do not stir!
- Note: By not stirring, you’re retaining the carbonation for a fun sparkling feeling on your tongue!
Add a gummy eyeball or gummy worms to the bottom of each cup and then add the jello mixture.
Refrigerate for at least two hours.
PRO TIP: Mix your jello in a big measuring cup so you can pour it easily!
Top the jello cups with crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, gummy worms and eyes and any other candy treat you might find hauntingly delicious!
We chose to add some fingers!
So for your next scary Halloween movie night make sure to grab your copy of The Mummy. Pull up your directors chair, and make yourself the star with this deliciously easy and spooky Halloween dessert!
Don’t forget to pop a few tops on your favorite cans of Fanta while watching your favorite scary movies!
You might also like:
- Halloween Party Food, DIYs, Games, And More!
- Rusty Witch Cauldron DIY Halloween Tutorial
- Halloween DIY Decoration – BOO Boxes
- Witch Pitch Halloween Party Game
- Halloween Spider Race Party Game
- Cheesecloth Ghosts Halloween DIY Tutorial
- How to Host A Halloween Party
- Top 10 Halloween Songs for Halloween Parties
- M&M’s Candy Corn Halloween Bark
Spooky Fanta Graveyard Jello
- 1 box of 3oz gelatin -strawberry flavor
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup Fanta Strawberry
- Gummy worms or other Halloween-themed gummy candy eye balls etc..
- Crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- Small clear 4oz cups
- Place a gummy worm or gummy eye into each cup.
- Place gelatin powder in a bowl
- Boil water, stir into gelatin until dissolved
- Add 1 cup of cold Fanta (do not stir!)
- Pour into cups, refrigerator 2 to 3 hours
- Top jello cups with crushed chocolate sandwich crackers, gummy worms and eyes, and/or other spooky candies!
Subscribe for a free sweet dessert recipe delivered instantly!