This easy pasta with shrimp recipe can be on the table in no time! A big shout out to Gorton’s Seafood for sponsoring this recipe!
The sweet aroma of garlic butter filling your home, crispy popcorn shrimp ready to be devoured! Sounds good, right?
A perfect weeknight meal for the whole family, and with Gorton’s, there’s no skimping on shrimp! It’s a pasta with shrimp recipe you’ll want to cook every week.
And, don’t forget to make my homemade spaghetti sauce. It’s delish!
Delicious homemade garlic butter served over linguine and popcorn shrimp.
Cedar Plank Shrimp Over Alfredo Zoodles is another delicious dish I’ve made using shrimp. But also, Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Skewers are very easy to toss on the grill. So much shrimp, so little time!
Are you drooling yet? Let’s make this WICKED EASY shrimp dish below.
- Pasta: For this recipe, we’re using a box of linguine pasta. The heartiness of the pasta will grab onto the garlic butter sauce and taste perfect.
- Shrimp: We’re grabbing a box of Gorton’s Popcorn Shrimp, it’s a freezer staple. Preserved for freshness, a good source of protein, rich in vitamins and minerals, non-GMO, and immunity-boosting with quick cook time, it’s an easy way to incorporate seafood into your diet. Cook the entire pack for dinner, or save some for a snack later!
- Pasta Sauce: Regular salted or sweetened stick butter, garlic powder (feel free to use fresh cloves), and dried Italian spices will make up the pasta sauce. It’s simple and delicious.
How To Make Pasta with Shrimp
Grab your box of Gorton’s Popcorn Shrimp, preheat the oven, and get them prepared on a baking sheet. They’ll cook nearly simultaneously with the pasta.
In a small saucepan, combine the pasta garlic butter sauce ingredients.
In a large pasta pot, bring water to a boil.
Cook the shrimp and pasta at the same time. Melt the butter and stir in the garlic and Italian spices.
Drain the water from the pasta and add it to each plate or bowl. Toss Gorton’s Popcorn Shrimp on each dish and then drizzle with the pasta sauce.
Cheese Over Pasta with Shrimp
This is completely optional. But if you love cheese, you’ve got to sprinkle a little cheese over your pasta with shrimp, right?
If you opt for cheese, I would suggest using a grated Parmigiano Reggiano. Sprinkle this onto each bowl of pasta once they’re plated for a little added zing!
So here’s how we do the leftovers of this garlic pasta with Gorton’s Popcorn Shrimp.
Since there’s no need to skimp on shrimp for this meal, pile it high, save the rest of the box to cook with the leftovers. The shrimp goes directly on top of each plated pasta (not in the big bowl).
Any leftover pasta goes right into the refrigerator after we’re done serving. The next day, we’ll reheat the pasta in the microwave, and cook up more popcorn shrimp. BAM, another delicious meal ready to go!
It’s that easy to use up the leftovers!
Other Seafood Dishes
- Fish and Chips Recipe
- Grilled Salmon Salad with Sesame Salad Dressing
Garlic Pasta with Popcorn Shrimp
- 4 Servings Linguine Pasta
- 4 Servings Gorton's Popcorn Shrimp
- 1/3 Cup Butter Salted/Sweetened, unsalted if that's all you have.
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Dried Italian Spice
- Cook pasta and shrimp according to instructions on the packaging
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add garlic and spices, stirring thoroughly
- Plate pasta and shrimp, drizzle garlic pasta sauce over each dish
- Sprinkle with grated cheese (optional)
Subscribe for a free sweet dessert recipe delivered instantly!