Cheesy and creamy dip is for pizza lovers!
Pizza is everyone’s favorite food, especially for game days and friendly weekend dinners.
Whether you like pizza or love cheese, all you need is this delicious pizza dip recipe. It’s a truly crowd-pleasing appetizer that takes only a few minutes to prepare. It has no crust, which means it is gluten-free and delicious.
You only need six ingredients to prepare a pizza dip with cream cheese. It is easy and fast to make. It’s perfect for days when you expect guests but don’t have sufficient time to make something delicious.
Why will you love this pizza dipping sauce recipe? Because you can prepare it ahead of time. Plus, you don’t require pizza dough. Additionally, you can add a variety of toppings like mushrooms, pepperoni, onion, and sausages to this pizza roll dipping sauce.
The base of this pizza dip is extra creamy, so it hits the right spot. For a boost of flavor, I have added different sorts of cheese to my pepperoni pizza dip recipe.
Keep reading to learn the pepperoni dip recipe.
Best Pizza Dipping Sauce Recipe
I started making layered pizza dip a few years ago because my kids are fond of pizza. It’s their favorite food. That’s when I thought of making hot pizza dip. And let me tell you, my kids were in pizza heaven.
Since then, it has become a tradition in our home to make pizza dip appetizers for parties, get-togethers like football sessions, or for a cozy evening.
Pizza dip appetizers can be a great self-esteem booster if you have just started your cooking journey. Why? Because it can be prepared with a few ingredients. Plus, you can’t mess with its flavors.
Read on to check out the mouthwatering pepperoni dip recipe.
Steps to Make Cheesy Pizza Roll Dip
Pizza dip is such an easy recipe! You don’t need to be a professional chef to prepare it. Carefully follow the steps and become a master of preparing dip for pizza.
And add sour cream, grated parmesan cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and grated cheese in a large bowl.
Carefully mix the ingredients until everything combines well.
Take a well-greased casserole pan. Transfer the cheesy and creamy pizza dip mixture to it.
Add slices of pepperoni and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Use brick-style cream cheese because it melts and gives a rich taste. Ensure the cream cheese is properly softened, so you don’t have to end up with lumps of cheese in your dip.
- If you have leftover pizza dip, store it in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator for a few days. Let the pizza dip sit out for half an hour. Then reheat the cold pizza dip for a few seconds before serving so the cheese can melt again.
- Make the pizza dip fluffy and easy to scope using a hand mixture.
- After baking the homemade pizza dipping sauce, add fresh basil leaves for a refreshing taste and smell.
- Easy sour cream substitutes are plain Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, and mayo.
What to serve with easy pizza dip?
Once you have prepared creamy pizza dip, you can serve it with endless items. But pita chips, crackers, pretzels, toasted baguette slices, garlic toast, breadsticks, and bagel chips taste the best with pepperoni pizza dip.
Can I make pizza dip in a crock pot?
Yes, it’s possible to make pizza dip crock pot. You must add the cream, cheese, salt, oregano, and other spices to the crock pot. Top it with pepperoni or any other topping of your choice.
Cook the pizza pepperoni dip crock for 3-4 hours on low flame or 1-2 hours on high flame. Remove the dip after cooking and stir everything well. Put the lid back and cook the pizza dip for another 15 minutes.
Should I add seasoning to my pizza dip?
Adding seasonings to baked pizza dip is a great way to enhance its flavors. You can start by adding Italian seasoning, oregano, garlic, salt, and herbs of your choice. Pizza sauce also blends well with the ingredients of pizza dip.
You can use marinara sauce instead of pizza sauce. It just tastes good and enhances the overall flavor of the cold pizza dip recipe with cream cheese.
How to make pizza dip ahead of time?
Whether you are organizing a party or want to serve your family a delicious appetizer, it’s possible to make pizza dip ahead of time. But while doing so, avoid baking the pizza dip.
Instead, combine all the ingredients well and let the bowl rest aside for a while. When you are ready to serve pizza dip, bake it for 15 minutes. If you have kept the pizza dip mixture in the refrigerator after mixing, let the bowl rest for a while on the counter before you bake it.
- Large mixing bowl
- Mixing spatula
- 7 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 3 oz grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Pepperoni slices, cut into a heart shape
- Place the cream cheese, sour cream, grated parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and grated cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until everything is combined, and transfer the mixture to a well-greased casserole pan. Top with pepperoni slices that are cut into a heart shape.
- Bake for about 10 - 15 minutes at 350 F.
- Yahoo Mail
- Send in Text
- Copy Link
Subscribe for a free sweet dessert recipe delivered instantly!