Want a fun Mexican appetizer to spice up your game day, Cinco de Mayo party, or even your Saturday afternoon?
These bite size taco cup appetizers are sure to be a hit, whether you’re throwing a party for friends and co-workers or having a family gathering.
Bite size taco cups are so versatile, the possibilities are endless!
Because no one has time to spend hours in the kitchen, these taco cups are the perfect hors d’oeuvres to serve your guests. Don’t forget to check out my taco cookies recipe.
They’re also great for Mexican themed parties!
Aside from parties, these taco cups make a great appetizer, game day bites or just a Saturday afternoon snack.
These taco bites are a delicious, easy recipe that you really can’t screw up.
We’ll be making them right in muffin tins so they hold their shape very well.
Maybe you’re an aspiring party host or hostess and you’re looking for a go-to recipe.
Taco cups can give you the confidence and be a kick-off recipe for many great things!
Taco Cup Appetizers
- 11/2 lb ground chuck
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 15-oz can refried beans
- 1 1-oz pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 12-oz pkg refrigerated wonton wrappers
- 2 8-oz pkg shredded fiesta blend cheese
- 1 8-oz carton sour cream
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- Preheat oven to 375°F; lightly grease 2 (12-cup) muffin pans.
- Cook ground chuck and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly; drain. Stir in refried beans, taco seasoning mix, and 1/4 cup water; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Line muffin cups with wonton wrappers; top each with 1 Tbsp meat mixture and 1 Tbsp cheese. Lightly press down and place a second wonton wrapper over cheese. Top with 1 Tbsp meat mixture and 1 Tbsp cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until edges of wontons are browned and crisp. Top with sour cream and salsa.
Think outside the box, what else can you fill these cups with? From breakfast to dessert – you can use these taco cups as a starting point for many delicious recipes in the future!
For what occasion will you sever these taco cup appetizers?
- Yahoo Mail
- Send in Text
- Copy Link
Subscribe for a free sweet dessert recipe delivered instantly!
Gotta love Mexican appetizers! These easy taco bites will hit the spot. Love them!
Love this recipe! I have collected a bunch of the mini muffin tins from garage sales and second hand or thrift shops to make them bite sized. No matter how you fill them, they are easy and fun! Plus they look super cute too. ❤
Comments are closed.